Hi! I'm David Gow, known sometimes as sulix, and this domain (with its rather unimaginative name) is mine. I'm a Software Engineer working on databases during the day. I've also helped out in some fashion or other with several Linux games: porting them, testing them and lots of fun stuff in-between.
I originally come from Perth, Western Australia, where I studied Software Engineering and Pure Mathematics at UWA.
I'm always happy to answer any questions people have about Linux games or programming in general, so always feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some stuff I've done
- A symbol-version wrapper for gcc and glibc
- An extractor for To the Moon's datafiles
- A Commander Keen Reimplementation
- Handmade Penguin
- A game porting tutorial based on Handmade Hero
- Multiwinia for Linux
- Worked on the Linux version of Introversion Software's Multiwinia
- 04 May 2018 » The Stack Clash Vulnerability and the Ancient Pharaohs
- 03 Feb 2014 » Enabling OpenGL debug output on nVidia drivers
- 15 Mar 2013 » Writing Linux Launch Scripts for Fun and Profit
- 04 Jan 2013 » Using opus with OpenAL
- 03 Dec 2012 » Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds Patch