Hi! I'm David Gow, known sometimes as sulix, and this domain (with its rather
unimaginative name) is mine. I'm a Software Engineer at a little-known company called
Google, where I work on database tech.
I've also helped out in some fashion or other with several Linux games: porting them,
testing them and lots of fun stuff in-between.
I originally come from Perth, Western Australia, where I studied Software
Engineering and Pure Mathematics at UWA.
Some stuff I've done
- A symbol-version wrapper for gcc and glibc
- An extractor for To the Moon's datafiles
- A Commander Keen Reimplementation
- Handmade Penguin
- A game porting tutorial based on Handmade Hero
- Keen Dreams for Steam
- Updated version of the lost episode of Commander Keen on Valve's Steam service
- Multiwinia for Linux
- Worked on the Linux version of Introversion Software's Multiwinia
If you want to get in touch, please (roughly in order of preference):